WELCOME TO THE 2018 ROCKFORD FARMER'S MARKET SEASON!
The Farmer's Market is moving to a new location in 2018! We are currently securing a new venue so stay tuned! We will have a great year!
Introducing the Pop Club at the Farmer's Market! Kids age 4-12 will recieve a token worth $2.00 to purchase fresh produce or plants that produce edible fruits or vegetables! Come visit the Farmer's Market Booth at the Rockford Greenfield Community Expo on March 17th.
The Farmer's Market will be at Riverside Park on May 19th for the Thousand Hearts Crow River Serve Day!
- The Rockford Farmers Market has many vendors who offer a variety of local food, crafts and products. We set up in the parking lot at the mall rain or shine but if the weather is severe we will close.
- Fresh Vegetables, berries, apples in season
- Homemade lotions, soaps, lip balms and potions
- Tupperware, Tasefully Simple, Young Living Essentials Oils
- Honey, sauerkraut
- Local homemade jellies and jams
- Plants for your garden in season
- Local unique crafts
- Painted ceramics
- Farm Fresh EGGS
- Hand crafted jewelry
- Fresh baked goods
- A local food truck, and much more
- We are looking for New Vendors. You must provide your own table and canopy. Non profit local groups are welcome contact us if you are interested.